At The Richmond Alarm Family of Companies, we know life can get busy. We also know that now more than ever, our products need to connect you to your home.
Our interactive smart home security package allows users to access their Security and Smart Home devices from one location across many different mobile platforms.
That’s security, Plus a whole lot more.
Smart Home Security and Control
- Arm/Disarm Your Security System
- Lock and Unlock Doors
- Control Lights and Small Appliances
- Control Thermostats
- View Live/Recorded Video
- Receive Custom Notifications
Instant Awareness on Your Smartphone
Want notification of important events in and around your home? Our Smart Home Security package puts you in control of what you want to know. For example, you can be notified when someone unlocks your front door during a certain time of the day. This is great when you are expecting a family member home at a certain time. What if your door or window was left open? Our smart home automation system can let you know!
You can also be notified when an alarm occurs. Of course, our Monitoring Center will also be notified, taking the pressure off of you, and notifying the authorities when appropriate.
Take control of your Security with Smart Home Security
Some popular notifications include:
- The security system has been armed or disarmed
- A safe or liquor cabinet has been opened
Smart Home Video Security
- Your child arrives home from school
- Sensors detect a water leak from a household appliance
- In-home care for an aging parent arrives
- A flood or temperature change is detected
- Motion is sensed in a protected area indoors or outdoors
- A protected asset is moved
Smart Home Security Company in Richmond, VA★★★★★ 5 / 5 stars
Rated By Google User.
“The new technology to automate my home is amazing. I can control my lights, security system and thermostat from my iPhone where ever I am.”
Get a Quote for a Home of Security System
Thinking about installing home automation or smart home security features but don’t know where to start? Contact us and one of our licensed technicians will help get everything set up for you.
Existing Smart Home Security Customers Can Login or Get the App Here.